2018 – 2019 Ridgevue High School Senior Dates to Remember
This information will be updated and posted on our RHS website. Please continue to check the website for the latest up-to-date information.
- Homecoming Dance 8:00pm – 11:00pm
- Senior Class Meeting with Idaho Recognition Products Graduation Company, 10:00 a.m.
- Senior Parents Meeting, 6:30 pm @ RHS Lecture Hall. Parents form a committee to plan Senior Safe and Drug Free Graduation Party. (Completely parent-driven but welcome to meet at RHS)
- Senior Pictures (drape/tux) for yearbook. Prints can be ordered the day of with a picture packet or online for a fee. Pick up picture packets in the front office. (Retakes are Nov. 15th)
October 8th and 9th
- Senior Order Days, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
November 7th and 8th
- Parent/Teacher Conference 4:00pm- 8:00 pm
- Follow-up Senior Order Day, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Senior Pictures Retakes
- FAFSA deadline for most Idaho colleges (U of I deadline is Dec. 1st). If you need help completing the FAFSA, please make an appointment with Ms. Herker in the Career Center (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cap and gown delivery date, 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Seniors last full day. Seniors released @ 10: 45am to meet in Auditorium.
- Senior Celebration: Wahooz 11:30am - 2:30pm
- All Seniors must ride the bus to and from this event.
- Senior Yearbook Distribution 8:45am in cafeteria.
- Graduation Meeting in Auditorium from 10:30am - 11:20am
- Graduation rehearsal – ALL seniors MUST meet in Auditorium at 8:35am.
- Graduation rehearsal Idaho Center 9:00am - 11:00am
- All Seniors MUST ride the buses to and from the Idaho Center for rehearsal.
- Seniors will receive their parking vouchers for graduation after rehearsal.
- Ridgevue High School’s Graduation, 3:30 pm @ Ford Idaho Center.
- Seniors need to be at the Ford Idaho Center by 2:00pm
- Cost to park is $5.00 a car. Each Senior gets one parking voucher.
- Remember….only honor cords can be worn across the stage.
Seniors, please check the RHS Career Center website as scholarships are added weekly.