Check the Ridgevue NFHS page for live broadcasts (when available) throughout the season.
All students enrolled in extra curricular and co-curricular activities must purchase an ASB card. This includes all of the following:
AUXILIARY, BAND, BASEBALL, BOYS AND GIRLS BASKETBALL, BOYS AND GIRLS GOLF, BOYS AND GIRLS SOCCER, CHEER, CHOIR (NOT FROSH), CROSS COUNTRY, DANCE, DEBATE, FOOTBALL, LEADERSHIP, ORCHESTRA, SOFTBALL, SWIMMING,TENNIS, FIELD & TRACK, WRESTLING, AND VOLLEYBALL.
If students are participating in sports at Ridgevue but are not enrolled at Ridgevue (Charter Schools in our District) they must purchase an ASB card at the Bookkeeping office - M-F 7:45-9am and 11:00-1:00pm. ASB cards are $35.00.
The Ridgevue Student Activity Card can save students money. If students plan to attend athletic events or dances, they can save many hard earned dollars by purchasing a Ridgevue Activity Card.
No Family Passes or Punch-cards are being sold at this time.
Legislation has required that we inform parents and participants on the latest concussion updates and information. Please click on Concussion Information.
All coaches are required to be certified on recognizing concussions and coaches will re-certify every other year. All athletes in contact sports will be participating in a baseline concussion evaluation with our athletic trainer.
Athletic Eligibility Requirements
In order to participate on any Ridgevue High School athletic team, a student must:
- Be in school the semester immediately preceding the season.
- Have received credit in five subjects the preceding semester.
- Have a physical form signed by a medical doctor on file in the office prior to any practice.
- Have proof of private insurance or purchase school athletic injury insurance or fill out waiver of insurance.
- Pay all necessary fees assessed for the sport.
- Purchase an ASB Card, and be a member in good standing of the Associated Student Body of Ridgevue High School
- Agree to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Athletic Department of Ridgevue High School as set by the Vallivue School District Policy.
- Attend all parent sport meetings pertinent to your child's participation.
Athletic Physical Examination Requirements
Freshmen, Junior, and all new Ridgevue High School athletes for the 2020-21 school year are required to complete a Medical Physical Examination on the Idaho High School Activities Association Form after May 1st , 2020.
Even if a student had a physical their Sophomore year, they still need a new physical as a Junior. This Physical Form must be on file with the RHS Athletic Trainer before a student is allowed to practice. Sophomore (10th) and Senior (12th) grade athletes are required to complete and file an Interim Questionnaire before they are allowed to practice. All forms are available from the RHS Athletic Trainer, Activities Director or in the Main Office.